Mind Power

  • Know Yourself
  • Be Yourself
  • Put Yourself First
  • Be Passionate
  • Be Enthusiastic
  • Be Energetic
  • Be Alert
  • Be Inspired
  • Be Motivated
  • Think And Grow Rich

Welcome

Enjoy as you read along.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let go...

The tighter you try and hold on to something that you are afraid of losing, the more you are pushing it away. Those thoughts are filled with fear, and if you continue to persist, what you fear the most will come upon you.  The person who said this in the bible knew exactly what he was talking about -            " What I feared came upon me".
Watch out for the next blog - Detachment-
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I suggest we over come this fear together. It's been too long and all hopes have given in. It do it or don't right now. I'm *Inlove* with a strange heart but little I can bring to this undefinable situation I'm in. I need revelation through you because you wrote these words now I need you to show me how i get out this situation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete